Thursday, December 30, 2010

my life?

I have no life.

Honestly.

Ask me where I've gone all break.

(Where have you gone all break?)

Nowhere.

Ask me what I've accomplished since I last posted.

(What have you done?)

Abso-freakin-lutely NOTHING people would call an..."accomplishment."

But for me. HELL YES I HAVE.

My life this break= combatarmscombatarmscombatarmscombatarmscombatarmsmoviemoviemoviemoviemoviecombatarmscombatarmsweirdconversationswithafroshieomgpopomgpopcombatarmscombatarmscombatarms.

I typed that whole thing out. I'm proud of it.

Surprisingly...I don't know if I'm really improving.  Of course the gun makes a HUGE difference.  I kept dying with that default gun they give us? I bought an ak-47 cause I couldnt get my G3 (sobsobsob) and then died a million times still, and then discovered (thanks to kuris tophly) that the STARTERPACK GIVES ME A FAMAS. Which is a helluvalot more accurate. So i managed to improve my kill/death ratio by a bit. The awesomest part? I GET THE FAMAS FOR SEVEN DAYS. Meaning I'll be playing a shitload of Combat arms for the next 5-6 days. Depending on when that gun expires.

I'm so obsessed.

RYAN LOCHTE. Dude, Mpinapples, SHE DOESNT STOP TALKING ABOUT HIM. NONSTOP. SAVE ME. Just kidding. I love that frosh. She's just....very odd. Hope your swimming practices arent killing you!!! =O

And to everyone else: I hope you guys have had an AWESOME break.  College apps are ALMOST DONE FOREVER =) Hang in there!  Happy Almost-New Year!

I should perhaps get some work done after I publish this post.  work, combat arms. work, combat arms...hmm.....
Yea I'll figure that one out later.

Peace!
XOXOXO

3 comments:

  1. SHE SET HIM AS HER DESKTOP BACKGROUND HAHAH

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL SHE TOLD ME JUST NOW
    HAHAHAHAHAHAH
    oh man. such a stalker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SHE JUST SET HIM AS HER CELLPHONE BACKGROUND LMAOOO

    ReplyDelete