"And now, I do want you to know I hold you up above everyone
And I do want you to know I think you'd be good to me, I'd be so good to you."
- "Good to You," Marianas Trench
---------------------------
Lately, lots of people have been asking me if I'm going to ask Finland to prom. Answer? Yes.
And I learned he is/was a backup idea from one of the table buddies today. But she said she knew I like him...so she wanted to know if I planned to ask him first.
Anyways, midterm week really sucks. English + Calc were OHHHkay. Not so great, but not a total bomb either. And then today Econ and Spanish just blew it up. Sooooo hard and I honestly think I failed both. Hopefully Stats tomorrow isn't too bad....
Swimming season is almost over =( I'm really going to miss it. I don't think it's sunk it yet, that this is my last year and I won't be swimming with you "Mustang Mermaids" anymore...
Anyways, prom is getting to be big now. Limo+dates+afterprom+beach+city+whoknowswhatelsewe'llpullouttaourasses= lots of drama and stress.
-----------------------
Reading some of Stranger's statuses....I feel like a bitch sometimes.
-----------------------
MPineapple, OPERATION WAS A SUCCESS. Last night, I told her all about it, and she was like, "oh maybe I should have gone, even with my busted legggg." It worked especially well since we have similar tastes and I was totally overselling them. =P
if econ is worse than englih, then i fear for my life D:
ReplyDeletedon't worry- if it's anything like last year stat's is fine and dandy. :)
and yayayayayayay!!! if you need any assistance (aka set up, ambush, one hundred fluffy furry and pink peacock stuffed animals, and the like) feel free to ask!
YESS, GOOD JOB TIFF!
ReplyDelete(on both the prom thing and operation thing, haha)
GOOD LUCK WITH FINLAND :D
ReplyDelete