NO.
WHY.
NOOOOOOOOOO.
I HAVE A ROOMMATE.
Well.
Either it's ellie, or its a random stranger. I would rather it be Ellie, but then that means I would either move to her room, or she would move to mine. I dont want to move to her room because theres no window on my side, and in my room theres TWO windows, so we each have one.
She probably wont want to move into mine because the space in my room is a teeeeeeeeny bit smaller cause the closets are built in a different way.
To make things WORSE, she's an early sleepr and I'm a night owl.
^^^^^^^^^^= MAJOR INCOMPATIBLE ROOMMATES.
Though we've lived together for half a year.
awoe;igha;wogeiha;oigeha;gieh
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Sad face. MAJOR MAJOR BIG BIG BIG BIG BIIIIIIIIG SAD FACE.
But I dont want to room with a stranger because I don't trust people easily at all with certain things, and I don't want that girl touching my shit.
......
Don't worry I'm sure it'll all work out fine! Having a female roomie is like having a sister- you have to fight for bathroom time but you can also share clothes :)
ReplyDeleteDuring the break I roomed with a friend in Paris and now that I'm back in my own private little room I'm feeling a bit lonely lol. Roomies are awesome! (especially the ones that wake you up for class haha)