Sunday, May 6, 2012

There's only one way down this road.

It was like a time bomb, set into motion
We knew that we were destined to explode
And if I had to pull you out of the wreckage,
You know I'm never gonna let you go.
We're like a time bomb
Gonna lose it, let's defuse it
Baby, we're like a time bomb
But I need it
Wouldn't have it any other way.

All Time Low, "Time Bomb"

------
I've been away from this site for quite a while.  And what do I find when I get here?  A brand new layout. -_- time to relearn how to use this website.

Sorry I haven't been keeping you guys updated.  Same old, same old.  Studying for finals now, I'll be done on Wednesday.  Heading back to Jersey around the 18th or 19th, so I'll see ya'll maybe in school if I can manage to find something to do until lunch haha.

I also see a lot of posts from you lovelies, and I'm ashamed to say I haven't read a single one.  I will.  After Wednesday.

Hope you're all really enjoying senior year, or freshman year, and wish you all the best!

1 comment:

  1. better late than never...are you in jerz or chic this summer? :O

    ReplyDelete