Wednesday, January 30, 2013

I don't quite know how to say how I feel.

I don't understand people, or boys, or whatever.  I honestly don't.  My last relationship was shit, and it made me a little less secure, and a little colder, and even though I probably should care about that, it's a part of me now, and I'm going to have to experience things to melt the ice.

I had this whole long page of rants and unhappiness, and I just deleted it all.  I want to put my fist through a wall.  I've thrown two solid objects at my wall already.  Anyways.  I swear off boys after this relationship.  I will be an old lady with lots of cats, and adopted children because I want kids, but I swear off boys.  No offense to those of you I actually like, but you guys are a huge pain in the ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment