Monday, November 1, 2010

Back off, I'll take you on, headstrong to take on anyone.

^ "Headstrong," Trapt.

Yay for me and MPineapple for having similar music tastes!!!! =)
It's so awesome. Considering my biffle loves classical and kpop stuff haha.

So I decided to blog for the first time in ever cause I was looking at my blog thinking, Wow, my last post was so depressing and offensive, so here I am blogging a nice post I think. I never know what's gonna come out on the page till I write it.

MPineapple just said math grades are in. Let's hope it's a smaller disappointment than my SAT scores...but my grade hasn't changed yet and I highly doubt I got my average as a grade. I mean getting my average would still pull me up I think......gah. too much thinking.

Haha all I heard from "Mockingbird" by Eminem was "Ima wring that birdie's neck." XD
Pandora.com is a wonderful thing. It's high time I start expanding my horizons again. I need to get outta my listen-to-these-few-bands kinda habit...

REally worried about Calc now. If that's my grade after the new grade...meaning my average didn't change, I'm totally fucked.

Anyways. So my computer monitor burned out yesterday..what a pain in the ass.  So since there's only one desktop in this house (which is what I use) and one laptop that's kinda dying (which my mom uses to watch her dramas all the time), I had to make do with one of those old big bulky monitors. Which I'm okay with. Only problem is NOSOUND. THERE'S NO SPEAKER ON THIS MONITOR. So I had to pull out the computer from under the table, meaning I lost my leg rest for late-nights (I kept putting my leg up where the computer used to be and there was nothing there so depressing), and also meaning that I'm ruining my headphones cause the cords so short. Pain in the butt.
Speaking of computers, I really need a laptop soon. This computer is freaking slowwwww sometimes. Not to mention I'd like to work upstairs in bed sometimes if it's not something due the next time. IE college essays! Or working on an essay due later which happens almost never. Or reading Sparks. seriously. I need a laptop. Thank God I'm a senior finally and can get one. Hopefully I get a good one...Josh's was retarded for forever and he had to send it back a bunch of times to get it fixed.

It's not like you to say sorry. Nickelback.

I had no idea that Skillet was a Christian band. Nooooo idea. But I heard a really good song from them on Pandora yesterday and looked them up. I'm learning new things all the time.
This is my December; this is my time of the year. This is my December; this is all so clear.

I'm amazed by how long I've liked LP.  I think they were the first real band I was introduced to, and I've loved them since then. Really amazing.  My mom had a problem with one of their songs..point of authority i think...Nope. Runaway hahah. Cause it was like, "they point the finger at you again" meaning like...accusation kinda finger. Not the bird. But my mom thought it was the third finger and she's like NO BAD MUSIC NO. and turned off the CD player. =\

SORRY MOM. IF YOU HEARD MY MUSIC NOW, YOU'D BE CRYING. Actually, Josh's is worse and he plays it on the car all the time when he comes home.  My parents should appreciate my music. It's pretty good compared to some of the stuff Joshie has.

You know..I'm just rambling about nothing. This is probably a waste of whatever computers use. Carbon imprints? No idea. Lol.
I didn't go ToTing yesterday, so sad =( meaning ZERO CANDY. Except what i swiped from chinese school. XD
but noooooo good candy.
I'll go and figure out my englishessay now. and possibly write a college essay tonight. and fbla.

1 comment:

  1. omg! that song is somewhere on my pandora bookmark list...meaning i have to get around to getting it haha.

    and yeah, we have really similar music tastes. it's actually kinda freaky, cause none of my other friends listen to this stuff...it's like...I'M NOT ALONE LOLOL

    and i just recently discovered skillet too! also on pandora.

    and about calc grades, supergenius says that his grade hasn't changed either, so maybe it's just me?

    ReplyDelete