"I miss the sound of your voice
I miss the brush of your skin
And I miss the still of the silence
As you breathe out and I breathe in"
~"Come On Get Higher," Matt Nathanson
We baked today =)
It was really really really fun. And super sugary. Yummmm
And then MPineapple stopped by!!! We all had a ton of cookies =D
So swimming starts next week. I need to start eating healthy and start working on like...muscles. XD
That won't happen.
I'll probably just sit here until swimming starts and then die first day of tryouts and then be super sore Tuesday. That's alright. It's always that way. And the sore feeling feels so good. Even though it's sorta painful and stuff.
Does that make me masochistic?
It's getting really really cold out. Ew. T_T
Chocolate!!!!♥♥♥
There is no such thing as something being too sweet. Unless its super rich and thick and really sweet. Then that's kinda pushing it. Like the brownies/fudge thingys ASO had. Those were kinda pushing it.
But I have a huuuuuggggeeeeeee sweet tooth. which Po-lun, one of my chinese school kids, keeps pointing out since Halloween. He's very odd. He's very attached to me. Haha. Its kinda disturbing when he kinda..invade my personal space. Cause he's only a little shorter than me...so it makes it REALLY AWKWARD when he's like an inch away from me. He probably doesn't think so, he's only 10, but its SO UNCOMFORTABLE sometimes.
I think he did say that once. When he was like.....jumping me. I panicked hahahaa he was THAT close so i just shoved him away by the shoulders. Poor kid...but he was kinda looking for it XD
I love my kids. They're so adorable and such pains in the ass, but they're cute pains. I love how the entire class is so separated, boys against girls. Minus Tammy. But like..the girls are like GAH THE BOYS ARE SO ANNOYING. and the boys go GAH THE GIRLS ARE SO ANNOYING. So needless to say...I'm hanging out with the boys a lot. Mostly because they're the troublemakers. And the girls sit ALLLL the way across the room from my little resting area ><
Ew. Rutgers essay. Man I'm so far behind. Hopefully I can finish that one today...and then re-research all my college essays. This part of the year freakin SUCKS.
"If Heaven and Hell decide
That they both are satisfied
Illuminate the NOs on their vacancy signs
If there's no one beside you
When your soul embarks
Then I'll follow you into the dark"
~"I Will Follow You Into the Dark," Death Cab for Cutie
ah! i love your ending quote :3
ReplyDeletei would have lent my super baking skills (HAHA NOT), but ehh. late bus was so late. and then took forever to drop me off >___>
the sore feeling DOES feel good, but to a certain extent. like when you can't sit down or raise your hand or cough/laugh, you know it's gone too far.