"And if your heart wears thin, I will hold you up
And I will hide you when it gets too much.
I'll be right beside you, I'll be right beside you."
-"Beside You," Marianas Trench
----------------------------
Haha, so bestie already posted a bit about today.
We went to see Green Hornet (which is hilarious, btw, go see it.) And things were kinda awkward......
I suppose it was due to a bit of miscommunication of some sort, but really, not totally from that. Anyways, it could've gone a LOT worse, and I'm glad it didn't.
Things aren't changing much...even after that new piece of news, which really isn't all that new..well, not TOTALLY. I'll still be kinda head over heels for him, but not quite that much, and I don't see myself giving up anytime in the future.
Bad for him (maybe), good for me? haha.
BTW, thanks James for humoring us and hanging with us =)
Tons more movies I wanna see later this year with ya'll. =D
"Baby, don't cry. You had my heart, at least for the most part."
- "Little Piece of Heaven," Avenged Sevenfold
^^ awesome song. Kinda creepy...but great, nonetheless.
Ohhh you still went ahead with the plan?
ReplyDeleteRemind me to ask/tell you something next time you're online.