Thursday, January 20, 2011

Writing sonnets is fun.

Calculus, on the other hand, is not.

Neither is Spanish.

Econ, too.

I keep watching Lochte's swims, and Phelps.  Yea...I feel so slow. Haha.

Yay delayed opening!  But I really actually need a snow day.  I don't need to fail two tests in a day, especially in econ and calc.

I asked my mommy to get me some Mtn Dew for my long night.  She came home with a 1L bottle.  By 3am, I will be bouncing off the walls.  Lots of caffeine ftw.

I'm 2 hours behind schedule.  That means I'll be sleeping around 7am.  Unless I decide to take the extension...I'm just afraid I'll need it later and I won't have it.

Bones aired apparently.  Yes, new ep to watch tomorrow!
New show: Off the Map.  It's pretty good, check it out (if you have time) on hulu!

2 comments:

  1. i have to disagree.
    writing sonnets is not fun.
    calc, on the other hand, is. <3
    sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE SONNETSSSS <3333


    SNOW DAY THANK GOD.
    my paper...will be waiting for me. later. :P

    HOPE YOU'RE SLEEPING!!!

    ReplyDelete