I always wait until the laaaaaaaaaast minute to do stuff. like applications.
FML.
Apps for two summer things are due next week, and I have still yet to get close to finish writing my cover letter/personal statement.
Looks like this week is going to suck.
Started swimming again; Dorothy, I feel like a horrible swimmer because I sucked at practice yesterday LOL.
I am sore as fuck right now, so maybe I'll just go 3x a week until I get back into the rhythm...and after these freaking apps are due.
Then its time to murder myself by juggling all this college work, more apps, MCATs, and extracurriculars and swimming and clubs and oh my god college is so busy.
What was I doing all last semester???
MCATs already? Are you taking practice exams or just considering it?
ReplyDeleteIt's okay! Swimming will work out, as will apps and mcats and extracurriculars and college and life. You can do it! :D
ReplyDeleteyeah it's a bit early to work on mcats no? let yourself explore a little more. spend a little less time on inefficient work and waste a little more time on fun!
ReplyDelete