Monday, January 30, 2012

I should probably stop panicking and actually work.

Then I wouldn't be panicking in the first place!  What a great idea =D

Haha.

In response:

Thanks for the encouragement, guys!  Really appreciate your support =)

And MCATs meaning, I need to buy the books and yes, start studying because there is a LOT on that test, and I'm not recommended to take it more than twice....

And there's a lot of bio and chem I can review first, and preview the anatomy, orgo, other crap etc on that test.

I dont know about practice tests yet....haven't gotten that far, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to be taking them.

On another note...
I have decided NOT to pay the (maybe reasonable) $145 to join that swimming program, because I only made 2/5 days last week, and that number might go down as the year goes on, simply because a single practice is so long, and I died.  So what I'll do is create my own practices (read rip off the program's practices) and go to the public open lane swim and just swim there.  Should work out....

I think.
Hope.
Hahaha.

So no roommate as of yet (YAYYYYYY) but I'm kind of waiting for the news, soooooo, who knows.

Fill me in people!  I haven't talked to you guys in FOREVER (bar Ed) and I miss ya'll.  Update me!  TELL ME EVERYTHINGGG.
Even the number of rolls of toilet paper you've gone through since the beginning of the semester. Haha, just kidding.  But seriously, let me know whats up!

3 comments:

  1. Um that last part was kinda creepy. just saying :S

    but uh, you should find a (motivated) workout buddy! Because I can almost guarantee you that you'll eventually be like RAWR NO TOO BUSY and stop going altogether :[ so hard to be responsibleee (especially when being responsible involves doing physical activity and getting tired...so much easier to be fat and lazy and watch episodes of shows :P ...at least, that's what I would do)

    I suppose this means I have to write a blog post detailing my rather uneventful life soon...maybe later xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with her. I tried what you're about to try with Wushu, and completely failed after 2 weeks. Paying the money actually ends up forcing yourself to go by the way. Your motivation becomes getting your money's worth, while the benefits of exercising become almost like a bonus xP

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is harsh, but be logical. If you want to try for the MCATs, then forget about swimming. Swimming is something that you enjoy, thereby a luxury. As long as you're staying vaguely in shape (mild walking every 2-3 days) you'll be fine.

    Besides, sunk costs are never a good thing.

    And fyi, I've noticed that I used up a lot of toilet paper in half a year. I feel like I'm also buying new toilet paper! This may be because I don't have tissues at home or maybe because I'm too lazy to grab paper towels to clean, but still, odd.

    ReplyDelete