I noticed Kaiwen posted a couple days ago, seems like he's the only one who still does regularly. Well anyways, I thought I'd come back and check on people and try to catch myself up with your lives, but I do suppose this sort of died. It was a good idea while it lasted!
Good luck on finals, and if you're going back to Montville area for break, enjoy =) I won't be there this winter, but we'll see about other breaks.
Quick catchup on my life: broke up with Emil soon after freshman year was over. A guy in and out, wasn't a healthy relationship after that, and possibly a new one. I feel a little like a player, jumping around, but Idk. Hahaha, opinions? I do realize I should wait too; I'm not rushing into anything anymore, after that last one because it really wasn't a good idea.
Finals are a bitch; my last one is tomorrow (chemistry) and I can't make myself study even though this stuff is relatively simple now that I actually get it. I probably should get to studying though, i still have 2-2.5 units to review, and it's tomorrow night.
Late night, ftw. What's new.
Good luck with everything, guys, and for you freshies, I hope your first semesters went well!
Good luck with everything, guys, and for you freshies, I hope your first semesters went well!
I still check this every once in a while. Wrote a post but deleted it cuz it was based on very temporary feelings :D
ReplyDelete