Saturday, November 6, 2010

ASO

So All state is over. Until next sunday. But its pretty much done =(

I really miss it. Despte the 10 hours total rehearsal a day, it's really really fun. And really interesting. Plus you can catch naps in between during your 120+ bar rests (haha 2nds) or 94/96 measures of rest (XD cellos) so its really nice. Or when Mr Stone's workin with the winds or brass or percussion and it takes forever. Haha Joe was funny. My stand partner. He just fell asleep every chance he got. Until Thursday night. He drank around 2 cups of coffee and it started to kick in and he was like OMG LETS PLAY HURRY BEFORE IT WEARS OFF GAH.

Interesting people out there.

And Joel. Joel's a cellist. Used to be Abbi's partner until reseating and he went up to 2nd. lmao.  but the first chair is freaking awesome.
Anyways Joel's hair reminds me of Spencer reid's hair or rather matthew gray gubler's hair...but anyways, its long kinda curly and pretty messy overall.
he was an interesting person.

met more people and actually talked to some people i see every single year but never bothered to talk to. like patrick. And ryan. and alan. funny how their all guys. all the girls are kinda...grouped up already. anyways.
ASO was interesting. Fun. kinda cold. But it was good nonetheless.

I really need to cut my nails. I had th ehardest time playing the high notes cause my left hand nails are a little too long T_T My righthand is 10x worse. I haven't cut them in forever cause I've been skipping piano cause of too much work and i didn't have lessons for a few weeeks, so I've only been bothereing to trim my left hand for violin. Eh.I kinda regret forgetting to cut my nails before I left Wed =\

OH. Lara was there too!!! For chorus! which kicked butt too btw. our butts T_T the audience loved them more than us. But then again, people were rushing. Ugh.

But ASO was fun. I love it. I'll miss it. =(

2 comments:

  1. but you'll have more fun on Tuesday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that you socialized and enjoyed your last year at All States :)

    ReplyDelete