Hizers.
I get to leave school early tomorrow. EARLY FROM AN EARLY DISMISSAL HOW SICK IS THAT.
But then I get on a bus for 2+ hours down to Atlantic City where I eat a rushed dinner and then go to rehearsal at like..8 until 10 or somethign like that. I think. That's gonna suck.
And no gambling. Hahaha. I can't even hang out in the casino in my hotel for longer than it takes me to get through the gambling areas. T_T
But I'll be sure to stop by the awesome apple store in the nearby mall and blog. or update fb. or something. It's so awesome. And the candy store! I'll buy more candy this year =D
So I'm blogging because I'm kinda putting off my english essay on beowulf (ewwwww) and because I just finished packing and I feel like i'm forgetting a ton of stuff. But mainly because I don't wanna write the stupidass essay.
YES MPINEAPPLE. LINKIN PARK =D
Did you know they have a new album. I had no idea. Apparently it came out in the beginning of September too T_T I'm such a bad fan haha.
And Breaking Benjamin! Dear Agony? I didn't know that one EXISTED. Maybe I did download it...but i didn't recognize some of the songs =\ It was on pandora haha.
time to outline for my essay so I'm not up at 2 AM going, "....what did I want to say in this part? How the hell do I prove that!?!?!?"
I kinda don't wanna sleep at 5:30 this time. Although it might be worse. I've been sleeping later and later with each essay. First one 2 am, 2nd one 4am, 3rd one 5:30 am.
yea. 6 am doesn't sound too appealing.....
I'm sooo behind on college essays. Everyone's like I APPLIED. or I HAVE 6 ESSAYS LEFT or 2 ESSAYS LEFT. I'm like...eheh....oops. I have like....10? Well not 10 completely, I've started a few..just never finished. I hate how I can't write until I'm like OMG DUE TOMORROW. That's how I wrote my last two! Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
I should write one on the bus ride. Finish a 300 or 500 word essay in 2 hours? Should be relatively easy. Just dunno how i'll check the word count....no laptop T_T sadness. I need one.
i don't like the new album =/
ReplyDeletebut wow, i totally did not know that BB had a new album too...oops >_>
I HATE THESE ESSAYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
ReplyDeleteLOL YES. WHEN I WAS IN ATLANTIC CITY, I JUST WENT TO THE APPLE STORE AND WENT ON AIM ON ITOUCH xD
ReplyDeletemagicalpineapple, do you remember? it was when i first got my ipod :P
& THE WATER SHOW IS COOOOL in that mall thing. :D
have fun in atlantic city! ... violining!
GO SHOPPING!!!!!! or you can wait until you go shopping with me. xD
ReplyDelete