Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Crisiss

^^ isn't that the name of something to do with Final Fantasy...? haha i can't remember.

Anyways.

So MPineapplez informed me today that Margaritas have invaded.  And since we've had past scares with Tall Jam, and Pacman, and probably someone else I'm forgetting, I've put myself in the mindset that them liking Finland really really doesn't bug me. After all, what can I do about it, right? I can't just go up to them and be like BACK OFF. Seriously. Free world here.
Tall Jam, Pacman, etc people really didn't bug me. Seriously. Not lying. I don't know them that well..and I don't see their interactions with him, so I didn't care.
But then...Margaritas. If I'm completely honest, she bugs me. Probably because she's pretty well-rounded..in like. everything. Academics, i dunno bout sports, personality is great. So yea.  I dunno. I'm trying not to think about it and let it bother me..but it's not working so well, now that i've decided to be honest with myself.

First two days of swimming were great! No soreness really. But some of these people need to stop hanging out at the shallow end! KEEP SWIMMING DAMMIT. and if you can't, THEN TELL PEOPLE TO GO IN FRONT OF YOU. I refuse to keep swimming on top of some dude's legs when theres a HUGGEEE gap between the leader of the lane and the last person! And i hate kicking people in the head because YOU are not swimming.
Ugh.
Last year's guys were so fast. i mean the new guys last year. This year...they're rather slow xD
But other than that, awesome time =)

4 comments:

  1. I have no idea who any of those are. But good job with admitting it =P
    And there is something you can do. Go up to HIM and get this moving already xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOOOOO tall jam was the best candidate aka the biggest threat. margaritas look pretty but after you drink them for a while they're like uhhhhh.

    biffle you're the best! I've analyzed it for you. you two actually work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, you've analyzed it for her?

    ReplyDelete
  4. if tall jam is who i think it is, her + fin fighting are so fun to watch ahahaha.

    ReplyDelete