Tuesday, November 23, 2010

So if you're too school for cool

Hahaha

So as many of you know as I was whining about it all day, a new kid transferred in. He's a sophomore...I think.  Anyways I met him over the summer during a quartet job for Dr. Fried's welcoming party.  Alex is Dr. Cortellino's son.  anyways.  So he took care of the quartet, etc...and told me he was possibly going to transfer to MTHS this year. So i was like, cool!

And then promptly forgot that bit.

So today I ran into him at the guidance office before school..and looked him straight in the eye, gave him a little smile cause I do that whenever I meet someone's eyes, and then on with my business.  I was like, oh he looks reallllllly familiar.  Must be from the musical every year... and that just kept bugging me cause I couldn't place him.  And then when we walked out together and he went one way and I went the other...it hit me like a ton of brick.s OF COURSE. And then I wasn't sure if his name was Alex so I didn't know what to do.  So I felt stupid and mean for the rest of the dday....until i ran into him in front of the swimming bus.  He was looking for Rte 13, wchih i have noooo idea what bus that is.  And then told him the buses are over there (showed him where) and said BYE SEE YOU TOMORROW and jumped on the swimming bus. Lmfao. I'm so mean. I just...ditched him.  I feel terrible.  Thats okay. I'll run into him again and properly introduce MTHS to him...or somethign. I dunno. hahaha poor kid..

Man, his hair was sticking up and all instead of slicked back so I was like, he loooks reallllllyy familiar. No shit. Anyways..it could probably also have been partly due to i saw him all dressed up and snazzy in his suit, but today he was in like..flannel and jeans and wild hair and all. Interesting kid.

Mini rant: I HATE THE WAY SOME BOYS SWAGGER AROUND LIKE THEY CAN WALK HOWEVER SLOW THEY WANT. I got stuck behind like two of them today in my rush to get to my locker at the end of the day so I wouldn't miss the swimming bus. ugh. Just my opinion..i tend to walk pretty fast.

Anyways. Stats quiz/test thing tomorrow..I wil definitely fail.  And i gotta do some stupid spanish story...and then Macbeth essay! yay. loverly. ew. Ugh. I complain too much.

PS. I honestly don't think Finland and me will work out.  1. I don't know all his sides; he acts totally different with me. 2. We barely talk anymore, and before, when we did, it really wasnt..significant.

I will ponder on more reasons. But even though we might match...we don't quite..click. Properly. I dunno how to describe it.  And I kinda feel like..I don't even plan to think about having a serious serious relationship with him at all in the future. Probably like, a relationship, but not one that I would expect to last very long or anything.  I don't think I could stand the fact that he cares so little for school and how he's so relaxed.  Even though thats sorta what I want to balance out my freakouts and my obsession with school..I don't need it to his extent.  He's smart, yea, but he just doesn't work, and that kinda bugs me sometimes.  Not to mention how disrespectful he can be.  I dunno. Maybe I just don't know him well enough.  I sound so pessimistic.  Sure, I like him...but I wonder if we would even work.  He's so much more open with everyone else...coughmargaritascough. Well maybe not open..but possibly more relaxed talking to them.  I honestly think he just treats me like a noona.

Depressing thoughts.

Well off to study stats...so I don't pull a freakin allnighter. Ugh. I have piano tomorrow. ew. T_T

Off to cry in the corner and guzzle down mountain dew so i can stay awake....

2 comments:

  1. Jealousy will drive you MAD!!
    ~Moulin Rouge reference

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ GOOD MOVIE.

    but maybe he treats you differently cause he likes you :D

    ReplyDelete