I'm not a fucking machine.
I can't keep on working.
I need breaks.
I need time.
So stop fucking thinking I should be working every fucking minute of the fucking day.
Thank you very much.
I'd really appreciate it if you would just listen to me sometimes.
I say things a lot
But you don't hear them because you don't want to.
(And you accuse me of doing that?)
So please open up your ears and listen to what I fucking say sometimes.
Your temper tantrums when you finally hear what I say
Really aren't appreciated or well-liked.
I do the best I can.
I'd appreciate it if you would just realize that, goddammit.
I'd like some freedom and some support
If that's really not too much to ask.
So won't you be kind
And just get off my back sometimes?
I'm not a fucking machine
I'm not a fucking perfect child
So if you would just see me for who I am
If you would hear me when I speak
Instead of seeing what you want
And hearing what you want
It would be a nice breath of fresh air.
And perhaps my temper would improve.
Now wouldn't you like that?
that's right tiff! let it out!
ReplyDeleteremember--even if you curse this much in front of our faces, we'll still love youuu.