"So raise your glass if you are wrong
In all the right ways
All my underdogs, we will never never be
Anything but loud
And nitty gritty
Dirty little freaks
Won't you come on, and come on, and
Raise your glass
Just come on and come and
Raise your glass."
-"Raise Your Glass," P!nk
Coach is stupid. Coach needs to get whacked upside the head.
T_T our attempt to save people failed.
Coach sucks.
I get where he's coming from..but still. =\
So I didn't totally fail math..but I didn't do as well as I wanted to. So my grade in calc is ehhhhhhhhh.
I'm so scared to check genesis and find out my final spanish grade. XD
I've been feeling blahhhhhh-like these last few days...T_T I think I overstressed myself. i do this all the time. Like, last year after midterms, i got soooo sick with fever and all with major cold or something. But I think it was cause I overheated >.< But I feel so poopy right now i don't know if I really want to do anything...
I just realized P!nk talks about panty-stealers in that song. hahahahahahaha. funny funny.
God, the boys on the team this year are RETARDED. No joke. MINUS A FEW PEOPLE. Seriously. The guys in my lane don't know the meaning of swim or move over. Ugh. I keep swimming onto people and the guys in my lane must punch or something, cause both Anna and I got like socked while we swam.
I'm thinking about just being dead last in the varsity lane from now on..I'll die, but at least I'll get shit done.
I should stop procrastinating.
ughh!
ReplyDeletemy friend from kinnelon says that they have 35ish girls...coach, we CAN have 25 girls. TT_TT
go to sleep early! yesterday, i totally ditched all my hw and went to sleep at 10. it felt sooo good xD
oh gosh, the boys ARE SO STUPID. boys are stupid and they have cooties. most of them. those of you who got your cootie shot, i think you're cool.
tiff, the varsity lane isn't any better cause most of the boys in there are retarded too. coach L and i both yell at them every single freakin' time, and they still get in the way. i kinda want to move two of them down, but idk if i have that authority...
YES. good thing i got my cootie shot! :D
ReplyDelete....booooooo
ReplyDeleteyou totally should.
I think you have the authority considering you're faster than them AND older than them by 2 years.
What happened to your blog?!!?!