Monday, October 4, 2010

I don't wanna fall out, but we're all out of time

~Sam Tsui, Kurt Hugo Schneider "Don't Want An Ending"

So like my post from yesterday said, I had a calc quiz today. Which I seriously bombed. No joke.  Not one of those "omg I FAILED!" "What do you mean, you got a B+!" kind of things.  Like. D and below fail.  I just...didn't know how to do the problems. And I supposed it's my own fault. Not understanding it and not working harder I guess.  It just really annoys me that I'm supposed to be getting this stuff.  But obviously for some reason, I'm not. I mean, this stuff  happens to me every year.  The do-bad-first-mp-but-by-the-end-of-it-i'll-still-pull-off-a-b+-orA- kinda thing.  But it's never been this bad. Seriously?  I know senioritis is like "the thing" of senior year, but I'm still working.  Maybe not as hard as I should be, but I'm still hanging in there.  And it's driving me nuts that it's not producing anything.

I also managed to fail my Apple-Frog in Stats.  I knew the answer, too. I just second-guessed myself and was like NO ITS SIMPSON PARADOX. Of course. I would.

So today was crappy. Really bad. I've lost the motivation to keep writing. Maybe I'll write more later.


-----Edit Oct 4, 2010, 2042 hours
So I'm back. And I realized that my blog is really all whining and complaining and ranting and depression. Hopefully it won't always be. I'm attempting not to let all that stuff interfere with school now, so I won't be so stressed or mess up so much, but that's gonna be hard.

Time to get back to Lahiri. Her stuff is pretty awesome, but I still have yet to read Interpreter of Maladies...hopefully its just as good as A Temporary Matter.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Tiff for forwarding me the email!
    Because I got 2 emails with the same title, I felt bad for you that maybe you got a virus on your computer! > < and that's why I deleted it thinking that it was a spam mail!

    Oh well, today was my crappy day too. I did so bad on that math quiz. I'm not even kidding. I did really bad. and that Stat thing! I got that one wrong too! T T... for the same reason! idk for some reason, after that math quiz, i wasn't feeling well today anymore... T T

    hopefully, there will be more fun tomorrow.
    do you have sat2 this saturday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. what the. 12:32 pm? what did you have that period?
    it's alright to rant and vent your frustrations here. that's what this is for. :) and it's just a blog btwn us elite group of girls so no creeper will read up on our lives like the fb newsfeed is renown for.. haha.
    hang in there, tiffany! you're all right. :)

    ReplyDelete