Hailoooo
So today we had to run the half mile. It wasn't soooo bad, just kinda cold. and really long. T_T but for once, I jogged the whole thing! It helps when all the girls stick together and you kinda need to push yourself to keep up with the group. =)
So besides that and the fact that I'm not sore for once, I got stung by a bee. I'm sure you guys knew that already haha. I was stupid and ducked/went into half-fetal position when I heard the bee buzzing by my ear. So my arms went to protect my head, and voila, the bee was right next to my head. And my wrist was attacking it. So it stung me. Ouch.
It got better after ice and some bee sting serum thinger, but after my 2.5 hour nap today, it kinda puffed up. Like slightly raised bump? only its not a small bump. Its about 1 inch long and 1 cm wide. And red. And super super super super itchy. Besides, that? I'm all good. ^o^
On the other hand, my fiasco with Nat yesterday is doing wonders for my right arm. Its so painful haha. When I hit my elbow against anything, it's like a major !@%#*&$ moment. Hopefully I didn't fracture anything. I just realized that I injure my elbow a lot....
Today was a pretty good day. Minus the 1.5 hours of sleep thing and being really tired and feeling really sick and then getting stung by a bee, enduring it so I could run the 1/2 mile.
But I'm exhausted and feeling nasty and blah. I have piano lessons in like 10 minutes. Yay. Fun.
Was I less depressing today? I'd like to think so.
Btdubbs, I'd like to think that I don't completely start over in life and change if I get into a relationship. I just don't think I'm mature enough. Not really sure how to describe it...but I feel like I'd put him through hell. Just saying. But maybe prom. Maybe. That's a huge maybe.
Tiff out =)
hahahhahahahhahaa the bee.
ReplyDeletehey tiff, guess what. today at around 9:43 pm i felt like using "btw," but i wanted to say it differently so i was picturing in my head how to spell it out and i decided that btdubbs would sound cool, and then i read your blog and you wrote "Btdubbs" and i felt SO COOL because i totally just read your mind.