Hailo peoples. So Sonya came up with the GENIUS idea that we should all blog and stuff so we don't fall outta contact with each other after we graduate. SO SMART.
So I'll start now and make it a habit, or I'll never get it done and then 5 months after we head off for college in who knows how many different states and miles and miles away from each other, I'll never talk to you people again except for the occasional "Hey! What's up? We haven't talked in a while" on facebook. Which will be really sad cause I grew up with you guys.
Suppose I'll talk a bit about the weekend. I got 8 hours of sleep these last two nights, so I'm actually functioning. I studied for my SAT2s which I won't get above 750 anyways, even though I need to get at least a 770+ for my major. Or intended fields of study or whatever you call it. And yay, senioritis. I can't bring myself to care so much.
I think I'm just really scared I'll never get anywhere with my inability to push myself, you know? I don't really work until its 1 am and I'm really tired and I have to wake up at 630am to catch the bus and I need to sleep at last 3 hours to function the next day and there's no way I'll get all this stuff done in the next 2 hours even though I'll be working my butt off and then by the time I get to bed it'll actually be around 430 am and I'll die the next day and pass out in every class...and you get the point. So to be a vet, or actuarist, I'll need to push myself. For real. Not the "OMG LETS CRAM CAUSE I WASTED SO MUCH TIME" kind of pushing myself. But apparently I really can't break outta that habit which is killing me. literally and figuratively.
I'm attempting to study for the Calc quiz tomorrow, and trying to learn that rate of change thing with limits? Unfortunately, for the first few days of school, I was completely smashed in the morning. Well, that's not the right way to say it. I was staring and seeing, but definitely not processing anything that was happening between blocks A-C. Which is really bad cause now I have to learn this weird ass thing in 1.1 that's probably actually not really all that hard, but me being the idiot that I am cannot figure it out for the life of me.
I realized I'm writing huge run-on sentences. That's okay. THIS IS MY BLOG AND I'LL DO WHATEVER THE HELL I WANT WITH IT. >.< sorry Seoyoung if you read this XD I'm developing a potty mouth (coughchildcaregroupcough).
Maybe I'll get used to this blogging thing. It's quite fun. Just kinda worried about what I say...my last blogging experience wasn't so great and I got turned off of these things for a few years....
Yay for being seniors; we have a couple months left and we're almost free! Well..sorta free...
Boo for people who don't get the freakin hint sometimes. Not talkin about you, whoever's reading this, (most likely), but yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
I should get back to studying. Not that saying that really means anything cause I'll probably end up doing something else first. Boo to procrastination sometimes too. XP
Love ya'll. XOXO Tiff
No comments:
Post a Comment