Monday, October 11, 2010

It's so annoying when words are blanked out on the radio =\

^^ I was listening to Airplanes Part II on the radio, and Eminem's part was like *blank* *blank* a talent show in the gymnasium *blank* etc etc.  Very very frustrating.

Hailooooooooooooooooooooooooo



So really nothing has happened. Since what....Saturday?  Yea....
All-states were yesterday.  Man, all the people who practiced are REALLY REALLY good. Like. REALLY good. No joke.  So its amazing that I managed to keep my seat and not move down.  Then again..we are talking about the top 24 violinists in the state. I'm surprised I even managed to keep my seat. =D  But super happy anyways.

So to answer other people's questions: Josh is my awesome meanie-butt of an older brother.  And awesomely awesome Annie is his gf. I have no idea how she puts up with him hahaha. He's terrible. >.<

All those "awesome" comments make me sound like Barney Stinson. Only I'm not talking about myself....Which reminds me. Ha, Barney.  I killed a spider WITH YOUR FACE. =P  Josh cried in the corner *evil laugh*

Haha I think the after-SAT high is still on.  It's been awesome. Really.  Soooo nice not to worry about them.  But now I have to worry about college apps..which is super depressing.  But that's okay. Writing essays is fun! XD

O.O 4 times?!  Awwwww =(  I'm sorryyyy.  We should make you a bubble that's anti-bee lol

Yea....regarding Stranger....I didn't think he'd do it either. Which is why when the twin was like, wait, but I heard blah blah blah, I was like, "Nahh he wouldn't lie to me!"  So yea.  But he was absent? Really? Interesting....hahahaha.  Yea. I feel totally mean not forgiving him and talking to him, but the sadistic part of me is like,  "Make him suffer. You lost about 10 years off your life for believing him."  >.<


INTERNAL CONFLICTS. They're just so much fun aren't they? They're so loverly. =D My Fair Lady awesome musical. Movie....? ....Thing.

Hahahahah kudos to BaiRen for being awesome.  Even though everyone shunned him for some reason during Nashville....

I should probably start my homework and catching up on schoolwork..that's okay. Criminal Minds is sooo much cooler.

=)

Tiff out! =D

PS.  It's been weird. Finland sounds different on his texts...but maybe it's just me.

2 comments:

  1. Be sadistic. Or rather start talking to him again so he'll stop whining. It sucks to be around weak men.

    I don't know why everyone shunned BaiRen. I think they like teasing him? I don't know.

    Maybe Finland is on a happy high as well? He'll be happy at least with the pretzel heart cookie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yayyy congrats on all states!!! :D

    as for bairen...hes just a shunnable guy! you should ask val...we fight so much in gym! hahah

    and whoooooooo is stranger?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete