Isn't even here yet and I feel like it's passed because my Halloween peak was yesterday.
ILife (my fellowship group) had a halloween party at the DawgHaus, it's just a normal house where a bunch of the guys in ILife live and they named it the DawgHaus.
No drinking! But it was really nice meeting people and seeing people, even though I really didn't MEET anyone or like, get to know anyone new, but yea.
I went as Luigi. LOL. So Lyndsey and Jess, my two awesomest friends in ILife and here pretty much, the three of us went to Walmart yesterday morning to pick up some stuff, and then it ended with me in a million costumes and then it was either Luigi or Batgirl, and the batgirl woulda been nice if it werent so short and like, I wouldve had to wear tights and it was SO COLD last night. So I'm kinda glad I went as Luigi. Was sorta awkward though, it was a freakin onesie.
Yea. I woke up at 2 today. Great. Lol. I have to study.
I feel the same way. Keep forgetting Halloween is TOMORROW.
ReplyDelete