Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I have totally fallen head over heels in love

No joke.  Definitely have.  Absolutely and totally.  I am totally in love with babies and children.

So I went to home fellowship tonight, which is sorta like....small group bonding for church?  And the couple is taking care of two babies AND THEY ARE SO FREAKING ADORABLE.  LIKE. REALLY REALLY CUTE.

I don't know what kind of career I can find that takes care of little babies besides being a neonatologist, or nurse, but I'll talk to my counselor and find out.

Man.  Seriously, I reallllly love them.  And I'm getting more comfortable with myself, so I can act like a total idiot while trying to play with them and comfort them and stuff.  I think it has to do with being totally immersed in an environment where no one knows me, so I feel really comfortable being kinda stupid.

Who knows.

Its 11 and I should really be in bed catching up on the sleep I lost this past week over Econ, but I'm up finishing my math hw which is due at 1159 and I have to take my pre-lecture quizzes for bio. Fun.

1 comment:

  1. Pediatrician!
    And I remember that you really enjoyed Child Care- it's good that you're figuring out what will make you happy :)

    ReplyDelete