She does still get on my nerves. I feel like she's just using us and when she can have something yummy to eat or something fun or something good, she hangs out with us and tries to be a bestie and such a nice person.
And she does that asian girl thing that when they talk, they try to make their voice cutesy and that grates on my nerves, cause it's okay if it's like, jokingly or like, once in a loooooooong while, like NORMAL. But with her its a lot.
So this weekend me and rebecca and ellie were planning on going shopping for tons of food cause today i'm making lasagna and spaghetti and we baked. And so she decides, hey, I'm going to stay with my roommates today, and be like, a bestie. So when I started to bake with Ellie, she comes out of her room, DOESNT OFFER TO HELP, sits at the counter with her computer and does who knows what. And then when the cupcakes part of the baking comes out, she's like ohh it smells so good! and immediately wants to eat it. And i'm like, Dude. Its hot. How are you going to eat it.
And now I'm pretty sure she's planning to stay in all day AND for dinner too, meaning I'm going to have to cook without thinking murderous thoughts or my food won't have all the love possible. LOL. But yea. In these last 2 months, thats the impression I'm getting from her. Whatever. She'll start staying out with friends and never being home again.
I need to make more American friends. Half my friends here are fobs. lawl.
-----
Fuck. Apparently I'm the only one who cared about the food, so no one else was like, hey maybe we should check the cake, so I'm the only one who was like OH FUCK THE CAKE. It's a little burned now.
Maybe today's just a bad day, but still. Why am I the only one to think about this. It's not only my cake. Or are they only in it for the fucking food and they don't give a shit about it besides eating the fucking shit.
Okay I'm definitely just having a bad day. or its PMS. I dont know.
I think it's just from the bathroommate carried over.
I think this is the most I've cursed in over a month.
---------------------
I complain a lot. I'm sorry you guys have to read all this.
maybe it's cause they didn't know how to cook american food so they left it to the more american one aka you. next time you should sit near the oven and poke it ocassionally with toothpicks.
ReplyDeleteEr. Rule of cooking for any culture: don't burn it. Not knowing how to cook American food doesn't mean they can't remember it's in an oven. Sitting next to an oven and poking it with toothpicks the entire time it's cooking? That's a long time.
ReplyDeleteAnd Tiff, I agree that she should've helped, but I think the burning cake part might've just been them completely forgetting about it. I wouldn't get to hung up over it.
Then again, I'm not the one living with them, so what do I know? :)
Haha, it's totally PMS. My mood has been up and down all freaking day, so it's definitely pms. or just the bathroommate really aggravating me.
ReplyDelete