Sunday, October 23, 2011

I hate mood swings.

Seriously, today has been up and down and up and down.

Mostly up, but kinda down a lot too as you can see fromthe huge complaints and bitching in the previous post.

Yea, I need to learn to deal with people.  Who knows what kinda morons and bastards I'll work with as a (maybe) doctor.

And I definitely am not AM NOT AM NOT going into math.  Seriously.  Calc here got HARD.  We're doing optimization right now, and it's ridiculous.

Out of 20 hw problems, I had to look at the solutions/look at hints for help for about 3/4 of them.  Thats bad.  The test is Thursday.  FML.

1 comment:

  1. PMS is a good excuse for everything, including the consumption of chocolate!

    Self-awareness is a good thing. Now that you have identified the problem (that some people are annoying to deal with) you can experiment with different solutions. :)

    ReplyDelete