Which is really somethign. And I need to keep myself away from the mall for a while.
I bought a pair of skinny jeans too, cause I have ankle boots and stuff, and wearing bootcut jeans isn't working. Hahaha.
I bought these heels Val =P
I think I saw a pair like these in the store in blue, and i was like LILLY'S SHOES. Yea. I totally still regret not going to the senior banquet.
But anyways, I should be cramming for my math quiz because somehow, I find the Rolle's thm and MVT and EVT etc section really tough this time around. Even though it was easy in Phil's class.
But instead I'm talking to you guys. Well. One-sided convos are always nice....?
Huh. It's weird, I'm dressing better (i think) in college now. Besides the fact that that my mom and I threw out a ton of my clothes, but yea. I'm dressing slightly better. I think. I hope.
Apparently I was a total mess and lazy dresser. Oops.
It's (finally) gotten cold here, the wind is crazy. I feel like I'm gonna be thrown into the street all the time...yea I'm gonna cram.
And then go to class.
And then come back sleep for an hour go out with the roommates to look at apartments, then come back, cram online hw due at midnight, and then apparently we're supposed to go to a party. I'm not sure what kind of party this is, and I was told no dress code....
So if any of you see this who've been partyingish before tonight.
Skinny jeans (blue) with a black dressyish top==> that okay? It's sleeveless. And i'm debating on wearing heels. And a jacket. Cause its like 40 degrees out.
YEAHHHH PUMPSSSS GO TIFF. heh. it was really windy today and i guess it matches illinois. but not really.
ReplyDeletedammit if saw this i totally woulda answered. how was it??