-2ne1, "Go Away"
It's playing right now so I just put that line down. Hahaha.
So I think I sounded really accusing in my last post about Stats. It's really not a big deal; just felt like you guys had an image in mind that really wasn't what I was trying to do. He's still my friend..just..not so great of a friend anymore.
Moving on from that topic, I should really be studying for Stats and Econ. I'm going to fail both. Loverly. D=
Stats is just stats, meaning I'll fail simply because I've failed the last two tests. Despite my studying T_T depressionnnnnnn
Econ is probably going to be mad hard cause its an "open-notes" assessment. Great. It's cumulative too, apparently, which makes it even worse. More topics to make sure I have detailed notes for! Yay...not.
So, there's this lady at my church who sells vitamins/supplements and stuff. And my mom bought some so I wouldn't suffer from malnutrition since we don't exactly eat really right nowadays. And this lady just keeps on calling. And she's like, "Oh, I'm buying more vitamins. I'll get you some! What do you want?!?" And my mom's always like, "No no no, we're good. We have enough." and the lady just keeeps on callllinnngggg. She just called. And I was like, "Oh my mom's already asleep." And she goes," ....how long has she been asleep?" Seriously. Like I was going to go and get my mom if she was sleeping for only 10 minutes. Sheesh. That lady drives me nuts.
I got a text. I wonder who it's from. Oh whoa I was wrong! My bifflee =D about the insanely hard calc hw T_T Man that class is insanely confusing. He's so bad at explaining, and he loses me halfway through because his very lethargic voice makes me zone out for a couple seconds, and then when I tune back in, poopy I'm lost. Hahah.
New topic for once. I don't know what to be for Halloween. I kinda wanna dress up, but really don't wanna do thatAlice in Wonderland thing with the other girls. Cause apparently me and biffle were supposed to be Tweedle-dee and Tweedle-dum but neither of us wanna do that haha. Any suggestions?? Nothing toooo complicated. I don't feel like going out to buy stuff for a costume...>< laziness to the maxx
I'm really really excited. In about 2 weeks, I get to carry around a plastic baby that'll cry and fuss and coo and I'll have to shove keys into its back to make it shut up and be happy and let me not fail ChildCare. No sarcasm. I really am excited-since Nat's baby I wanted one haha. Then again I am the kid who's wanted a baby since I played with baby dolls...only thing stopping me is my age. And no spouse. I'll adopt. Could you imagine me with a kid? Dude I'd be like, "oh I need to feed her/him. Hey look Criminal Minds!" *watchwatchwatchforgetaboutfeedingtimewatchwatchwatch* I'd be a terrible mother. Let's hope I mature and have awesome kids. =D
I should totally get back to studying. I've successfully wasted about 10 minutes writing this. And i really need to sleep before 2 since I have been for the past few days and I don't wanna ruin the streak. Streak. hahaha funny word.
Off to Statsland I go! Fee Fi Fo Fum!!! We're off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of Oz!!! Follow the goddamn yellow brick road! GET OFF THE GRASS. Aha. Princess Diaries.
Many apologies I felt really random and typed the first things that came to mind. =) I get to watch Bones and Criminal Minds tomorrow after school! So excited to see what happens this time in CM ^o^ I'm too obsessed with that show....its so good though.
Right. Stats. Econ. Bye bye =)
Tiff out!
YEHHHH 2NE1! :D
ReplyDeletewow what a rude lady. just stop picking up. hahah! orrr pick up and talk with a different accent and get her all confused. i have a wicked indian accent. i'll gladly offer to do it for you. ahaha. kidding. well not about my awesome ability to speak with an indian accent. i really can. it's awesome. haha.
ugh stats..
ah the woes of chinese sales calls. since she goes to church i guess you could pull the whole ' i learned about the evil of drugs in science class so i'm just going to trust that the lord will take care of my nutritional health'. but she might not buy it D:
ReplyDeletei will convince SC to be a card. and then we can walk around with metal buckets and hit people XDDD
hope you did well on stats/econ! good luck!