Seriously. They suck. I'll be up forever because I can't concentrate right now. And I'm exhausted. And bored. And pissed off at spanish.
Today was fun. The entire bus ride to Edison with DC and Chi was fun. Gossip gossip gossip. And poor Byron in the corner not understanding half of it hahaha.
But the breakfast food was soooooooooooo good. Their apple juice tasted kinda diluted though.....
And the speaker wasERGETIC. I have his "MOO MOO MOO MOO" chant stuck in my head. Hahaha.
And the workshops were pretty good this year! I didn't fall asleep =D
And lunch was yummyyyyyyyyyy. And I probably gained a few pounds. But thats okay. I'll burn it off staying up late tonight to write this stupid ass essay.
I'm only blogging to put off my essay. And to give myself less of an excuse to whine in my head and really slow down my thinking process for my essay. Cause as much as I've accepted the fact that I'm sleeping at 4 tonight, I don't really want to. I'm so tired already. Imagine me tomorrow. I'll be a zombie. Not really. Please dont stab me with an ice pick. Or bash my head in with a crowbar....
I'll probably go and read manga halfway through though. my essay I mean. I just work that way. MULTITASKING PINEAPPLE! =D Hahaha. I don't know how people write an essay straight through. It's like..impossible. Even during in-class essays. I start to drift halfway through.
So yea. I think I'll finish brainstorming for my essay/outlining it. And thens tart it. Probably around 1, 130. Loverly. I will die tomorrow during school and eclipse ball. My epic skills this week will crash and buuurrrrrnnn.
ginger.red.fire.flame.sword.sharp.pointy.glint.flint.spark.bright.white.blank.line.
I thought burn. and i thought ginger. hahaha. poor byron we bully him all the time....
right. essay. YES TOMORROW'S FRIDAY. I can watch my shows! Boo SAturday is 6.5 hour Allstate rehearsal. FML.
ahahah. mprez, you're funny :3
ReplyDeleteit's okay, i'll be up till at least 1:30 or 2.
if it were an actual essay with thesis and all, i'd be up till at least 4...
oh, multitasking pineapple. maybe i should just go by 'MP' now and see what kind of cool stuff people can fill in :D
yay for fridays!
ReplyDeletewoah 6 1/2 hours. so intense!
oh and can you fix your time thing? haha. it's bugging me. i just want to stalk you more and know exactly when you were writing the blog post. >:)
magnificent peaches...
ReplyDeleteyou should make that a blog post and ask people to make the coolest MP :D and make that your next blog title...
& yeah lols, my time was messed up at first too..
tsk tsk, procrastinating I see.... D: that's gonna be me this weekend. yay essays.
psh no remorse! gingers deserved to be made fun of. LOL jk. he's our most valuable asset to parli pro this year.
ReplyDelete