^^That was just random. I felt like it haha.
Ohhhhh, my time stamp was totally off. I was in like..the pacific time zone or something lmfao.
Today was a better day. Albeit very cloudy and rainy-ish and stuff, but a nice day. WE DIDNT HAVE TO RUN. That made my day. But we'll probably run tomorrow. Today. tomorrow. same difference, I'll pretend it's still Tuesday. =P
So I was supposed to rant about Stranger...but I think I ranted everything out yesterday during Spanish. Basically, chaser chases, chased rejects, rejected is dejected for all of a couple hours so it seems, rejected is back to semichasy it feels like, chased is going crazy. =)
But it's been better. Sorta. Well it's really only been like what. 2 days? Yea. So we'll see. I didn't fail todays Apple Frog at least! I think....I should probably look over Stats just in case theres another one tomorrow....but too tired. too lazy. I've got an essay due tomorrow that I should really get a move on. I mean, I have total, 1 paragraph down. If you combine my half written paragraphs and random sentences. that's a helluva lot more than I usually do...so I'm proud of myself =D
Moving on, the college process is at a total stand still right now because of SATs and school and it totally sucks. I wanna get them over with asap but the essay portions will take a month most likely. After SATs this weekend, it'll be a massive screw-school-and-homework-college-essays-all-day period. I wonder if I'll stick to that...or I'll end up watching like. Bones and Criminal Minds all the time. I realized that I skipped a lot of episodes for CM, so I really want to get them done. Did I mention how much I love Criminal Minds despite the random bouts of paranoia I get from the episodes? It's so awesome to watch and see them profile people. Not to mention Reid is hot in a geeky way. haha. ♥ much love to Matthew Gray Gubler!
I know a bunch of you say I should just go for it and take the next step with Finland, but I don't know if I'm ready. Honestly, I'm still really really immature and I can't balance my social and work life very well. As proved by my super crappy grades so far >.< That aside, there's also his own work. He's a junior; he needs to kinda focus on grades and not on the fact that his friend likes him. If it turns out badly, I don't need him failing cause I was stupid and selfish...
Oh wow I almost totally forgot I was working on an essay. I should probably get back to my procrastinate-write-procrastinate-write routine. Yea. I'll leave you with an awesome moment from Criminal Minds. Well, it is to me. Maybe it's more effective if you actually watched the episode...but its a funny moment nonetheless.
Hotch: This is Special Agent Dr. Reid.
Man: Oh, you look too young to have gone to medical school.
Reid: They're Ph.D.'s, three of them.
Man: What, are you a genius or something?
Reid: I don't believe that intelligence can be accurately quantified, but I do have an IQ of 187, an eidetic memory, and can read 20,000 words per minute. [silence] Yes, I'm a genius.
Oh man you have to watch that part. you can find it on youtube just search "yes i'm a genius"
Criminal Minds is awesome.
Tiff out =)
A relationship is good when the reward outweighs the risk, but you'll never find out if you don't try! Apparently you have until March?
ReplyDeleteIf the whole Finland thing is stressing you out, write a looooooong letter about an experience that holds you two together, an experience of yours that you want to share with him, and an experience of his that you want to know more about. then fold the letter up and stick in in your pillow, and don't look at it until your apps are in. (alternatively, take that portion about your experience and morph it into your common app essay.)
i can't control the actions of others, but i personally promise not to pester you about Finland until your apps are in. about the other hairy dude (is that stranger? tu me confuse...), he's fair game.
sleep, wake up a little early, drink some OJ, and finish up your SAT prep. good luck!