^^ totally dedicated to you Lilly =P
I should totally be doing my spanish article. But then I saw my Dashboard and decided that since I haven't blogged in a few days, might as well blog today.
I can't remember when I last blogged and I'm waaayyyy too lazy to click a couple links to find out, so I'll just start with Friday.
Friday was awesome. Last day of the week? Tch yeaaa. I can't really remember what else was so awesome about it....but yea. Oh the Stats test was pretty easy (saying that knock on wood I hope I didn't fail it). Econ was too! =) KNOCK ON WOOD I KEEP JINXING MYSELF. What is this. Gah. Watch me fail both now T_T
Then after school, went home, watched Bones and Criminal Minds. Awesome shows. I kinda feel like this week's Criminal Minds was a bit short though...kinda didn't feel like the plot was totally developed right. But maybe that's just me. I didn't nap, cause at 6 we had the quartet thingy for Hall of Fame. Yes Ed, 2nd violinist needs to shut up. Gah. And he asks why I'm so mean to him all the time. I think our violist has a bad impression of me now xD I'm too-many-faced hahaha.
I put my hands in the air sometimes....."Dynamite" by Taio Cruz is really catchy. Sorry, it's playing. XD
And then after that, we ordered from Joe's and hung out at Barry's while we waited for our yummy food. And thennnn.....I don't remember what I did. But it wasn't anything productive XD Oh waiiiiit. Yes it was something productive. I helped Stranger's friend who was also in on the prank on his college essay for Drexel. I think I wrote most of it. He really didn't care enough. But yea. I'm not really mad at them anymore BTW, but I haven't forgiven Stranger yet. His friend, yea i've pretty much forgiven, cuz he wasn't the one who took it too far. And so instead of sleeping around 1130/12 like I coulda for the first time in forever, I stayed up to help him. And I did something else...but I can't remember what. Something fun. Probably games. Haha kudos to the creator of kongregate.com and the other game programmers/creators on that site!
I'd catch a grenade for youuuuu. Man Jenny, that song is sooo good. And really stuck in my head. Not to mention it's playing now hahaha.
So Saturday was a total waste of a day. I woke up around 930, did nothing all day, went to comm service, went shopping at Burlington. I got two new coats =D Both those heavy overcoat types, but ones lighter than the other. Its grey plaid. Very pretty ^_^ So after Burlington it was freezing out so we went to the Korean soondobu place on New Road. It was so crowded haha. Then I went home and did nothing all night.
Woke up early today cause my mom had to teach Sunday School. She made me go listen to the sermon...and I promptly passed out. Thats why I didn't wanna go! Gosh...but nooo. Had to anyways. So I passed out on the chair. Oh well. So did probably half the people there.
Then Chinese school where my class was more annoying than usual and probably never even left the building for the fire drill cause I couldnt find them. And then they all run around the building like they own it and i'm like GET BACK DOWN HERE so that sets them off and they sprint up and down between the floors and I get super pissed and scream at them. Really. They only hate me sometimes cause I do this stuff, but they really really bring it upon themselves. But they're adorable and I love them. Most of them at least...
So yea that was my weekend. I applaud you if you read this entire thing. I know you people don't give a shit about my everyday life hahahaha.
So I've been texting Finland all day. Well. The part of the day that he could access his phone. Marching bannd haha they placed 3rd! which is pretty good. And apparently percussion got the "best percussion" award thinger majigger. ^_^
I won't explain the Lilly heart attack thing cause that will completely give me away to everyone who has noooo idea what I'm talking about. Which is a few people following my blog =P I'm keepin ya'll in the dark XD
FBLA is killing me. SOOOO much to do, so little time. Man being president is reallly stressful. >.<
I should get back to work. Gotta finish spanish and read the rest of Beowulf which I'll probably do in bed, and write up part of the FBLA program of work cause Kalavrezos wants to see what I have done..which is close to nothing XD
Right. Off to work. oh before I go, besides the "card" idea. What else can I be for halloween thats' rather simple..?? Help me out please XD Thanks =)
Tiff out!♥
let's not be cards. despite eclectic girl who misses too many days of school's pov about how she can make these shirts look awesome I feel like the shirts are going to come out bad.
ReplyDeleteYou can be a rose. And the above mentioned girl can be the card that paints you?
No clue.
Did you hear the music in orchestra today? I miss the seniors from 2007. And I love the Calendar Prince piece. Oh competent people! Where are you?
I can't stand these nicknames. And it's like some people aren't important enough for nicknames too xD Poor Stranger's friend, maybe someday you'll be upgraded to "Netherlands" or "apathetic boy."
ReplyDeleteI LOVE SOONDUBU!!!
ReplyDelete