-"Dynamite" Taio Cruz
Sam Tsui's mashup of Love the way you lie, dynamite, and teenage dream is really good. And kudos to Kurt Schneider too cause i think he wrote it haha.
So you know how people say its hard for exes to stay friends? I don't get that. Unless you guys parted on really really really bad terms, I don't see what's wrong with staying friends with them. I mean, you guys had to be attracted to each other in some way/connected for you guys to have dated. So what's wrong with maintaining that friendship after the relationship ends? Like me and Jason, we have no problem talking with each other still and catching up on each other. Apparently that's not really normal. I'm kinda surprised he still wants to talk to me...lol. Then again he is the one who insists i didn't do anything wrong. But that was all me blaming him (coughimmaturecough). Anyways I digress. Whats so wrong about staying friends with your ex?
That just came to mind cause his dad stopped by today and I was like Oh whoa I haven't seen you in forever. His dad I mean. And then me and Jason started to talk on fb. Like now. so yea. I was just wondering...besides the fact that it could be potentially awkward. But what's so wrong about it.
I should be studying for spanish and stats. ugh. Stats.....i love that class usually but when I miss class, it sucks.
YES. i think i get to cancel piano tomorrow. I should totally be sad about that and be more enthusiastic about piano...but i have zero time to practice lately. and no motivation. so. yea. i'm just wasting money now.....
I just did nothing productive for about an hour. Great. Time to study for stats.....
Yeah, I kinda.. just stopped piano. I play whatever I want now. Because I kinda just didn't practice T___T
ReplyDeletestats <3
ReplyDeletebut yeah, i also see nothing wrong with exes staying as friends, unless they feel it's too awkward or they had a really bad breakup.
well... sometimes relationships don't always end in good ways....
ReplyDeletelike.... one person cheats on another....then it gets hard to still be friends even long time after break up..