~Mirotic, DBSK
It's playing right now haha. So anyways, today was iffy. Not so great, not so bad. I think my high is semi-wearing off cause of school. How depressing is that???
On the bright side, I managed to start my homework at 8 and worked diligently till now! That's an accomplishment. I never start hw till around now. =) I'm getting better!!!
So. Thing with Stranger. Most of you are in Stats so you know what was going on. But for those that don't, we were working on a problem today and she had us pair up. Stranger sits next to me. Me being me, I usually work on my own, so I started off that way. And then Deamer discovered the two of us were working alone, and then I have no idea what she said, but then Stranger was like, "Oh, she's mad at me." So Deamer goes, "I can tell! Usually there's just an aisle between you two, but today there's, like, an aisle and space!" So I tuned them out and worked on the Stats problem haha. But then I get like, peer pressured into sitting with the other awesome girls in my class so we can work together. And I think some of you had the wrong idea. I wasn't sitting there to "lead him on," and he knows I wasn't going to work with him. Pretty sure Deamer wouldn't have made us work together either. But yea. Just putting that out there. I shut him down a few weeks ago, and he knows he has no chance. He also knows I'm still mad at him and haven't forgiven him, even if I am talking to him a bit more than my total silent treatment. He's still getting a cold shoulder though.
I'm not totally spineless. Just saying. I think I sound really accusatory. Or is it accusing....screw grammar lol.
Another happy thing- Scoops approved of my entire college essay! Except for like, 2 grammar things, but those are so easily fixed. This is soooo awesome!!!!! So I gotta circulate it more, get more feedback, and then I'll be done with 1/2 of one college's app. =)
Keith Urban is a really good artist. You guys should check him out sometimes. I told you so, Once in a Lifetime, Tonight I Wanna Cry, Kiss a Girl, all very very good songs!
There's this huge thing with 2ne1. I don't get whats so great about them..the only song I kinda like from them is "Go Away." Everything else I really really don't like at all. 2pm fails miserably without Jay. Seriously. Hahaha kudos to Lilly for having that video on her blog. If you didn't see it, go watch it now.
What else can I talk about? Dunno. Lol. My inkwell has run dry. That's quite all right. Or is it alright..man my grammar is going down the drain. But yea. I'll post more some other time. Maybe I should post every other day so I'll have more to write about.....
Did you know that cats shed a helluva lot of fur?! There's these huge clumps on the sofa. Kinda freaky. Much love to my cats =) They make awesome heaters.
Tiff out! ^o^
haha yay for cat heater!
ReplyDeletei like 2ne1! they're different and real.
2pm.. yeah good thing i wasn't the only one who thought that that dance was kind of..weird to say the least. i was like, "uhmm is this supposed to be hot?" haha. but i gotta admit, that last part with them doing acrobatic tricks was pretty cool. they should form a circus act! haha
i vote you change your seat in stat. haha.
congrats on the essay.
ReplyDeleteSonodaband!!!! Go look them up.
oh. sorry about stat then...
ReplyDeletei will rip apart your essay for you if you wish :)
ReplyDeleteif i didn't know you any better, i'd say you sound like your in denial about liking stranger =O
but it's a good thing that i know you better...
2PM's I Know and I Can't off their new album are very good. Much better than the title track!
2NE1..they have a distinct sound. If you liked Fire you'd like Can't Nobody and Clap Your Hands, and if you liked I Don't Care then you'd like Go Away. Have you seen the choreo for Go Away? It's super creative!