Monday, October 25, 2010

Jealous minds think alike

-"Jealous minds think alike," You Me At Six.

Good song. Good band. Or I just have odd tastes.

Anyways. Its only Monday night but I'm sooo tired and I'm soooo sick of this week. How depressing is that!? and it's only Monday. Gah. How will I survive through another 4 days....BUT. FRIDAY I GET MY FAKE BABY FOR CHILDCARE =D =D =D =D I'm sooooo excited. Stupid and odd, I know. But that'll be like. The highlight of my year so far because my life sucks what with school and college apps that I'll never ever get to do because of my retarded teachers who just keep piling more and more work on us. Ugh. And ASO isn't helping with whole-day rehearsals. Poopface.

^_^ ^o^ I is so excited! Did I mention that I'm so excited!? Hahaha I'm retarded.  EVen though I'll come in on Monday going "FUCK THE WORLD GAH EVERYONE DIE" because I got little to no sleep over the weekend, it's gonna be awesome. Me and my lil baby for 3 days. I'll be an awesome single mom! Scoops said so =P hahahahaha
Dude Scoops has been in the awesomest mood ever lately. I thought she'd chew my head off about the baby and not let me have it in her class, but she was like YEA SURE I'LL SIGN IT =D YOU'LL BE AN AWESOME MOM!  Scared me half to death. But I'll take super happy Scoops over *starestarestareareyouanidiotstarestarestare* Scoops anyday =D

I'm already thinking of names. Although Spencer Reid is awesome, I'm not callin my kid "Spencer." "Spence" maybe, cause "Spence" is cute. But not fully spencer. Too many syllables lmao. Or Shaun. Yes, I've decided my baby will be a boy. Dunno why...just want a boy hahahaha. I'm weird. I get it...
Or I'll call him Baby Finland! Like in those chinese dramas-there was one called fated to love you and the dog is called ___bao bao, meaning Baby ___. I forget the dudes last name. Lmao. i'm kidding. Unless Finland goes NAME IT AFTER ME I probably won't. How awkward would that be. hahahahahahahaha. I should shut up about that. I was totally joking.
But I dunno. What should I call him!? I'm wayy too excited about this thing for it to be normal. That's alright. i've waited 3 years to do this. ^_^

Kudos to ya'll who actually read through that. I'm annoying; I know. I talk about pointless and ridiculous things; I know. ^_^

Boo. Calc test/quiz tomorrow. Stats test/quiz Wed. Possible Econ test/quiz Thursday. D=
DEPRESSION.

And I've gotten over my hissy fit over Stranger. Haven't totally forgiven him but I'm done being a bitch. Man. I need to grow up and stop being so self-centered all the time. Gah. I don't wanna be my 6th grade self again. A few years ago I went back to Gaiaonline and read some of our roleplay threads. Man I was really a bitch. And annoying. I wonder how people put up with me. No wonder Josh hated me for forever until I broke up with Jason and suddenly stopped being so stupid and immature.

Oh hey I never finished my milk from dinner. Oops. I really like eating cereal dry. Depends on the type. like we got Cocoa Krispies- I cannot eat those with milk. It just gets all...ew. Cap'n crunch is awesome in milk though! And dry =D

Man I have attention issues. As proved above. No wonder I never get anything done...holy crap its 1045 when did that happen. It was just 9.30.....

I learned how to play some Cajun fiddle song today in orch from the sub. It's interesting. Never played stuff like that before.
I have no sense of connection or flow in this post. I never do. Wow. Fail. hahahahaha.

Man badminton is killing me. I can't react fast enough and half the time the birdie blends in with the colors around it so I can't see it coming. =\ but its lots of fun! me and nat are awesome =D

time to stooooody. Ew.

----i edited out my confession to the world lol.

2 comments:

  1. ummm u know ppl like janice and others read it too? they just get the links...

    ReplyDelete