Saturday, October 9, 2010

Jooosh and Aaaannie

Heylo.

I'M DONE WITH SAT2S. for today. BUT STILL.
They were oooookay.  Not awesome, but not total fail either =D  Let's hope I broke 700 haha

Ha. All you people still taking SATI's. YOU'RE STILL THERE. While I'm home. Waiting for LUNCH. FOOD.  Sorry I think I'm kinda high. Off LOOOOOOOVVVe.  Sorry.

Anyways. So today's marching band home competition!  Good luck guys!!!! =) I sooooo wanna go. But noooo my mom's like NO. YOU CAN'T. But I want to. So. Hopefully if I get violin done and stuff, she'll let me go!  Depending on what time they perform....I can spare like an hour right?????? ^o^ Don't ruin my happy face! haha. I really wanna gooooo =(

Today was goooooood. Finlanddddd =D now that the stress of SATs are over I'm back to super duper happy. I feel like I should forgive stranger and his friend though.  Moving on.

Major violin cramming today. Got allstates tomorrow T_T Kill meeeeeeeee. JK. don't. I like my life right now. So far. I think.

Hope all you other SATers did awesome!!!! =D 

Josh and Annie came home yesterday.  He needs a haircut.  Annie looks awesome like always. Hahaha.  They JUST woke up. Like. Annie probably an hour ago, and Josh only cause I barged into his room and demanded he wake up to take us out to eat lunch. I'm starving.  But this Godiva Dark Chocolate pearls is curbing my roaring stomach for now. Mmmmmmmmm yummy haha.

So yea. This is probably the happiest post in the world. Well for me. So far. I should have more of these from now on!

On the other hand, I'm really traumatized now. Bee near me, I used to just flinch and edge away.  Now? OMG BEE RUN. No joke. I was waiting for my mom outside PHHS after SATs, and BEE GAH RUN.  Oh where'd it go? text text text text te-OMG BEE RUN.  It's so bad now T_T  But their stings hurt like a female dog and itch like no other.  I still have that bite from Wednesday =\

BUT I LOVE YOU BEES BECAUSE GOD CREATED YOU. Psh. No way. I hate you bees. Despite your part in pollination and whatnot.

I'll end this now cause I think Josh got outta the shower and is gonna be ready soon.

FOOD.  ^_^

Tiff out! =D

4 comments:

  1. HAHAH tiff wow you sound so hyper. I'M HAPPY i hate bees I LOVE BEES no i don't

    hahahhahahahahah.
    who's josh and annie? little cousins? big cousins? family friends? ehh...?
    haha

    tiff you're so awesomee
    btw, STRANGER. NO. DON'T GO THERE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooh! yay for happy post! :)
    and replying to your previous post. wow stranger is really a butthole. who would joke about that?

    welcome to the i-hate-bees club. i am an honorary member who got stung 4 times. haha..oh i'm so unlucky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been stung but seeing the bees in Calc class it is highly likely. I should stop washing my hair with such nice smelling hair products.

    Who's annie?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm glad that you are relieved of the burden of sats now. i'm sure you did great :)

    and congrats about all states! better than dropping, right?

    OMG SAME ABOUT THE BEES. all my life i was like oooooo bee flinch and freeze. and after i got stung (or more like stepped on the little bugger and killed it and got stung at the same time), every time i'm near a bee my foot (where i got stung) starts throbbing realllllly bad. i'm like an old person and the weather. thunderstorm? butt feels sore. bee? foot freaks out. LOL! it's okay. you survived it once and you can do it again :)

    ReplyDelete