-"Love the way you lie" Eminem
I shall put a line from whatever i'm listening to as my blog post name from now on.
I have next to nothing to post.
OH. Finland texted me first today =D about marching band and how they got last...but he texted me first ^_^
and then stopped after a while. D= but he tends to do that so I'm used to it lmao. Apparently he knew about the calc quiz cause daidai was studying for it cause "he wants a 100" hahahaha.
Right. I have nothing else to post. At least I think I dont....I'm so bored. And sick of school. And totally fucked for tomorrow's calc quiz. no joke, I need like, an A or A+ to pull up my grade even a tiny bit. Gah. D=
okay. random comments: commence!
ReplyDeletethe music vid for that song is so weird! it's just like...him. rapping in a field, while a house burns down. idk. it was weird in my opinion.
and i'm doing that too XD (the music thing)
...ew calc. no comment.
can someone clarify to me who daidai is..lmao
ReplyDelete^LOLOL I'M ACTUALLY IN THE LOOP
ReplyDeletebeing in the loop feels good :D
but i don't know who finland is x.x
-out of the loop again...-