Wednesday, October 27, 2010

so. restless.

I'm only blogging because I really have nothing better to do. And because I need something to make me stop FIDGETING.  No joke. I'm sooo restless it's killing me. Aha. "You're killin' me. You're really killin' me!" Daddy Day Care- awesome movie. you should see it if you haven't. I love the kids-they're adorable! I'd never be able to put up with them though hahaa.

So today Brendon K invaded my orchestra class. And I was so mean to him. I was teasing, but I was sooo mean. XD On the other hand, when he called me mean, half the class was like "What are you talking about? Tiff is the nicest person ever!" or something along those lines. nice self-esteem boost lmao.

Doris says some really weird shit.

Apparently tons of people think doris and Jin are dating. I guess if I didn't know better, I'd think so too. but yea. Hahaha I thought it was hilarious the first time I heard it XD But it does seem like they are haha.

you know. Asian parents are sooooooooo prejudiced and racist. Seriously. My mom was like, "Don't marry a black person because most of them are super lazy and just live off welfare; don't marry a japanese because japanese men are sex lunatics; don't marry a white man because they're messed up and do drugs (or something along those lines. I think she's biased too cause my cousin had an Am bf who did jackshit so my aunt and uncle thought he was really rude...); don't marry a Korean because they're abusive."  And then she follows up the korean statement with, "____(family friend's name)___ has a ton of Korean friends and she says even those women don't want to marry a Korean because they're so abusive!"  Geez Mom, you're not racist at alll. Nope. 

My dad was just like, "If you bring home a black guy or a white guy, I'll just have to get used to it I guess." I never got to drill him with the "What about Korean? Or Japanese?" stuff. Sheesh, why can't my mom be that chill?

But. HA MOM. I'm not listening to you. If I find a nice black guy, I'll date him! If I find a nice white guy, guess what? I'm not going to listen to you! And if I find a nice Korean or Japanese guy, you'll just have to deal. Ha. REBELLIOUS SPIRIT. ^_^

But seriously, Mom. A lot of Chinese guys are sooooo....spineless nowadays. Not insulting you Kaiserroll!  You're awesome. But like. A bunch of Chinese guys I know are so feminine and wimpy and blah. Not someone I would trust to take care of me or protect me. So what's so good about them besides their brains and potential to make lots of money?! and chinese genes lmao.

Yea. I successfully wasted a few minutes. But I'm still really really bored......

18 comments:

  1. yeah, chinese people just suck overall. JKKK.

    haters gonna hate. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont forget the small d***s

    hahahahhahaha
    im jking if anyone reads this..

    ReplyDelete
  3. go google shawn dou. that's a chinese man with a SPIRIT. yes, they exist.
    HESSSS SOOO SEXYYYYYY.

    unlike james. james is just plain ugly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahahaha jenny omg.

    lol lilly...either i should watch stuff with him in it...or i really dont see what you see XD
    daniel henney is hotterr!

    ReplyDelete
  5. whats wrong with being chinese :(
    you guys suck, yo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excuse me? Ouch, only Kaiwen gets the apology? Hmph. Me and Kevin don't need you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha nothing's wrong with being chinese.
    im proud to be chinese.
    just.
    don't wanna date a useless chinese dude who can only use his brain and nothing else. okay that sounded really suggestive. i mean all he can do is study and make money. i need someone who i feel safe with. not someone i feel like i can run over with whatever i feel like and snap in half XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. And after reading the rest of the comments, we don't need the rest of you either!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL That's still incredibly insulting to Chinese guys in general. We're not all like that...

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha still not insulting kaiwen
    but ed, you and kevin are like. RAWR. i dont feel like i could run you over with anything.
    kaiwens more...mild. lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. thats kinda biased.. anyone can be useless.
    lol even chinese girls can be useless! :O

    ReplyDelete
  12. gahhh
    i didn't mean ALL OF YOU
    i said A LOT. not ALLLLL
    D= i'm not trying to insult you guys T_T
    i was merely making an observation and asserting my opinion lol. and I'm not insulting you ed, or kevin, or kaiwenn! i simply meant that kaiwen is more mild, but he's still awesome
    and you and kevin are machooooo vibey T_T

    ReplyDelete
  13. haha thats true kevin...i'm pretty useless when it comes to the kitchen. XD
    but i just meant that even though my mom's like marry a chinese guy! most of the chinese people i know are all brains and nothing else....and i dont really dig that. i'm not saying you guys are, just a lot of chinese guys i know in general.

    man. i offended a ton of people with my post T_T sorry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. dont be offended.

    it's all true afterall...

    HAHA JUST KIDDING. you guys could probably rip me a new asshole considering im 108 lbs and scrawny as a starved bird. but ill fight you lilly. ill fight you for real.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm actually offended by that apology...

    You automatically think of me when you talk about spineless chinese people? ._.

    lols "mild". nice way of putting it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. read my blog people it explains it all. And you are individual people so of course you don't fit the generalization but you could. there's always a possibility.

    and don't hate my biffle Ive explained my beliefs on asians to her so many times that well its engrained in her being.

    ReplyDelete
  17. why can't we all just get along..

    ReplyDelete