Monday, October 17, 2011

The people in this world....

Dude.  So my roommate brings a girl and two guys into our suite to like, "hang out," I guess?  And so they're here for like a while.

And one of the guys goes into my bathroom, well I guess mine and hers, and probably pees or whatever.  I wasn't paying attention, I just know a guy went in.

And then I just went in.  And it was kinda gross.  So the seat was up, which is normal cause a guy used the toilet, but then there was a puddle of liquid on the floor next to the toilet, and liquid on the toilet bowl that goes under the seat.  I was like HOLY CRAP OMG WHAT IS THAT.  And I'm kinda like, ewwww I don't wanna clean this up, but I can't exactly go outside and be like WHICH ONE OF YOU BASTARDS MISSED THE TOILET BOWL!?  Though I probably should have.

So I used toilet paper to clean it up with my shoe, and it was kinda yellow.  Meaning it probably was pee.  And I'm totally grossed out and pissed off.  C'mon, dude!  Even if you have really really poor aim, AT LEAST HAVE THE DECENCY TO CLEAN IT UP.  Because we're all girls here AND I KNOW IT WAS YOU.

Damn people.

Ugh.  I think I'm gonna go wash my hands a few more times.

5 comments:

  1. that's.. pretty gross.. =___= i don't think you should've cleaned up for him lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't clean it up for him. Literally just go outside and be like, stand closer to the toilet bowl next time, it's not that big.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ewww, make sure he knows that he owes you one!

    and in regards to the other post, dayum you've got pretty good tolerance for an asian! :O

    well the water thing is this: hangovers are a result of dehydration, so drink a glass of water for every alcoholic drink you have and you should be fine the next morning (if you can't find water at least drink it before you go to bed!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should go to his dorm and pee all over his toilet and he'll be like wait, did I do that? Girls can't miss D:

    ReplyDelete