Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Sorryyyyy

I'm sorry about my last post...obviously I offended you guys. My bad. I honestly didn't think before I posted....

I was being stereotypical and prejudiced and stuff. Sorry!!!!! =(

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHAH tiff!!! don't be sorry about your opinion! if it hurts, sucks for them! tell them to dealll. they're all being pussies anyway.
    shoot them down! their egos are all too big, anyway!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^well lilly it was a generalization so i could see how they got mad.
    but thats true tiff it was your preference and opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha guys shouldn't get mad abt that sort of stuff anyway its not rly cool. only girls do that. so dnt worry about it tiff

    bc all girls are dumb and petty. and men are, and always will be, superior in every concieveable way.

    it may SEEM incredibly sexist to say..bc it is. lol. girls suck at everything. no wait. thats only lilly. durrr my b

    ReplyDelete