Diving back into school after a transformative weekend is hard.
Retreat was a ton of fun. And I learned a lot and I think it's changed the way I look at things a bit.
It's kind of hard to remember the pillow is red when school consumes my life again, but I'm trying, and it's helping a bit.
It's always really wonderful to see God working in my life. I did stupid things, and I freaked out yesterday, but today, I saw compassion, and hopefully it's sincere, and I think God's telling me to chill, everything'll be okay. I'm here.
And I guess I need to remember that.
This post makes little to no sense to you guys. Thats okay. I'll explain in a couple days when I have no midterm and don't get home at around 930 to cram for one.
As surely as the sun will rise,
You'll come to us.
Certain as the dawn appears,
You'll come
Let Your glory fall
As You respond to us.
Spirit rain, flood into our thirsty hearts again.
You'll come, You'll come.
No comments:
Post a Comment