Monday, September 12, 2011

Into the darkness You shine

Out of the ashes we rise
There’s no one like You
None like You





And if Our God is for us, then who could ever stop us
And if our God is with us, then what can stand against? 





"Our God" Chris Tomlin


----------------------------------


The worship music here is pretty freakin cool.  I've never heard most of them, but its awesome learning new stuff, and the band is pretty awesome too hahaha


Anyways, nothing has happened between...Saturday and today?  Besides classes today, and now I'm loaded with work again.


Lots to do in the next two weeks, with midterms and random quizzes and online homeworks due, and I'll be away from school for a whole weekend for Fall Retreat =D


When I decide to do something two weeks in advance, I find out I don't have Office and I can't do the hw without it.  THWARTED FROM BEING A GOOD STUDENT.


Haha.  But seriously, since I've gotten to college, I actually kinda do my work.  I'm already studying for a quiz Friday, and in HS I woulda been like, fuck that shit, I'll study Thursday night!  The wonders of college and having nothing better to do....  I am most definitely behind everyone in the going out department; haven't been out to parties or met random people in a random frat or sorority yet, and I don't know if thats a good or bad thing.  Good because now I'm not meeting sleazy dudes, but I feel like I'm just holing myself up in my room.


Hm.


Back to studying for Macro.  Yay....

No comments:

Post a Comment