Tuesday, September 13, 2011

We're marchin' on.

Wow, I must be getting less sleep than I thought, or I'm just not getting enough vitamins.  I just napped for a good 2 hours.

Okay nevermind, I'm just tired a bit.  2 hours is nothing compared to what I can usually do on a tired basis, so I blame lack of vitamins, so I just took some =)

And MOONCAKE OMG SO YUMMY.  And my dad bought it for us, but apparently really the only person who takes the initiative to eat it is me....so I'll be eating to my heart's content since apparently mooncake has a LOT of calories and two of my roommates eats about 1/3 of what I can eat, and Rebecca's I think feeling the pressure from them.

That's okay.  I'm exercising somewhat regularly.  I'm eating it.  Before it goes bad.  Yummmmm

2 comments:

  1. mooncake omnomnomnom
    i'm so glad you're blogging regularly! (heheh..i'm guilty of not blogging >_<)i like to hear all about college life and stuffs.

    ReplyDelete