Friday, September 9, 2011

Wushu is good for suicide by exhaustion

I'm coming home, I'm coming home
Tell the world I'm coming home.
Let the rain wash away
All the pain of yesterday.
I know my kingdom awaits
And they've forgiven my mistakes.
I'm coming home, I'm coming home.

"Coming Home"

-----------------------------------------

So I went to wushu yesterday with Rebecca (one of my suitemates).  It was fun.  Sort of.

So we did split stretches and they pull your legs apart and it hurts like a motherfucking bitch.  Not kidding.  I was practically crying after the stretches.

But other than that, and the fact that I have no ability to coordinate and think and jump and kick at the same time, it was fun!  I'm going to join this instead of racquetball I think....

Karaoke tonight with the roomies and others =D

-----------------------------------------

I feel like a total jerk and I hate myself and how I have to be the one to say no.

No comments:

Post a Comment