Living out our dreams, we're all right where we should be.
With my arms out wide, I open my eyes
And now all I wanna see
Is a sky full of lighters.
"Lighters"
-----------
...
...
Sometimes I wonder why God does things. Like. Why now? Why not later.
I feel like every time it happens, I don't know what to do because I hate hurting people, and I hate making it awkward, and both are inevitable.
I'm glad I didn't rush this time. Because last time I did and I completely regretted it a month later. (In my life, a month=1 week with the amount of time I have to think about things other than school...)
I'm glad I asked Josh and my friends. They're always always so supportive and I love them so much. And I know they want what's best for me and what makes me happy. They're advice is awesome, like always, and makes me think about things I never thought about before.
On a totally separate note, WHY ARE THERE ALWAYS 4 HUGE (by huge i mean bigger than me) DUDES IN THE SAUNA WHENEVER I FINISH SWIMMING. IT INTIMIDATES ME AND I NEVER WANT TO GO IN. Ugh. Thwarting my plans to relax after swimming.
On the other totally separate note, there was a totally hot dude swimming today, and he was pretty good! I think. Hahahahaha.
And why are all the girls here blond, brunette, really tall, skinny, and pretty!? It does stuff to my self-esteem T_T
I get hit a lot and walked into a lot here cause I'm so tiny and the people here are freakin giants.
Right. Off to class I go!
LOL THAT'S AWK. that is pretty intimidating o_o;; find friends to go with you! maybe you can make friends while swimming ?
ReplyDelete