Yay!
I'm all set for Spring 2012. I start classes earliest 10am and its going to be AWESOME. Except for the 18 credit hours thing.
Fun fun.
Taking:
Intro to Psych
Molecular and Cellular Basis of Life
Chem I & Lab
Stat 100
Intro to Human development
Yay.
I feel like I shouldn't be taking stat 100..i probably shouldnt have to because I took the AP, but hey. I'll take it and make sure my freaking med school will see i took it in COLLEGE.
Anyways, CS midterm tomorrow night and i'm totally effed cause i just took last year's exam and it was like BOOM. in my face.
oooh, your classes sound fun/interesting!
ReplyDeleteso much science makes me happy :D ( even though i'm not the one taking them...lol i'm so weird)
^LOL ME TOO, I kept going, OHH that sounds cool!
ReplyDeletestaaat. I'm taking ap stat now. mrs. deamer <33
good luck on your boom cs midterm! :D
I MISS YOU TOO!!!
ReplyDeleteand luigi pics???
and luckkkkyyy 10am classes is going to be awesome! try to wake up early enough to sit down and eat breakfast properly no?
and intro to human development- what is that about? it sounds quite interesting :)