Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Huh.

I have a CS midterm in 3 hours. I am really not read if this practice test says anything, and instead I'm still really not working.  Because I feel like I can't study anymore and then this stuff comes along and effs me over.

Luigi pics are on my fb lawl.  I look stupid hahahahahaha.

I will add to this post (hopefully) after my exam.

Tataaaa

-----------------
It's 630 and I'm ridiculously nervous for this exam.  Possibly even more nervous than Econ.  I hope that means I'm somewhat ready for it.  FML.

-----
It was okay. ish. I think. I hope. ARgh.

I need to go swimming.  I need to get in shape. Blah.

Andmy eye needs to stop hurting all the time. Stupid contacts.

1 comment:

  1. i'm sure you did fine! :D

    hahaha luigi pics xD it's okay, you looked fine :P why luigi and not mario?

    ReplyDelete