No longer the lost, no longer the same.
And I can see you starting to break
I'll keep you alive if you show me the way.
Forever and ever the scars will remain.
I'm falling apart
Leave me here forever in the dark.
God, help me I've come undone
Out of the light of the sun.
Give me a sign.
-BB
---------------------------------------------------
So the weather here is like....a woman in menopause. Or PMSing. Whichever works for you. Two weeks ago, it was nice and sunny and warm and beautiful. Then last week, it got a little depressed and less sunny, a little cloudy, and a bit chillier. Then yesterday, it was gorgeous. Today? Lalalala, what a beautiful morning, lalala HOLY SHIT RUN FOR COVER SAVE MY BOOKS. It poured. Yea, light rain my ass, weather forecast.
So I had fun trekking halfway across campus in flip flops that have like, no sole, carrying a violin, and trying not to slip and make a fool of myself.
Anyways, the next few days, I might not be blogging cause I just realized I have a shitton of stuff to do. Econ quiz Friday, then I'll be out most Saturday, IB exam Monday, and then math exam Thursday, and then a shitton to cram in before the weekend because I'll be gone all weekend and I have another midterm when I get back and a ton of excel problems to hand in that monday. Fun.
I'm so stupid. I need Office to do my CS hw, the one due next Monday, and I dont have it. So I bought it a couple days ago, and they say it'll arrive in 3-10 days. FML. Guess I'll be trekking to the library to do it.....Hm. I was gonna go tomorrow and then I just realized Econ quiz friday and I have fellowship tomorrow night. Guess not.
This is almost equivalent to HS end of MP. But more free time and stuff. Maybe I shouldn't go swimming tomorrow then. Nope, nvm. I have to. Or I'll just keep eating and then I'll get fat, and the next time ya'll see me I'll be Violet Beauregarde after she chews the gum. Just...not as blue. Or purple. Whatever color she was. Blue, I think it was. Right.
Yes, I just looked up Charlie and the Chocolate factory to find out what her name was.
My roommate is making lots of banging noises nextdoor. Or maybe thats just all I hear because I'm listening to music pretty loudly with my earbuds in. I need new earbuds too...they're getting old and gross and yea.
I saw cute dudes in my CS lab =D I totally don't know how I missed them before, but they're cuuuuuute. Hahaha
go hit on em ;)
ReplyDeletehehehhehehhehe.
jeez you're so busy.. i have like 4 classes and i have like no work (hahahahhahhahahahaahah) except for some online problems due like next monday. and a paper. but that doesnt really matter. :D
heyyyy sounds like you're working hard! mad props for being so responsible :)
ReplyDeletein reference to your other blog posts, tell us about some of your friends! hopefully now that you've been integrated a bit you aren't feeling as lonely. and if you've nothing better to do, then pick up a good book! and how was rushing??? why do you regret it? it's good that you've been keeping up with swimming while also trying new forms of exercise- no pain, no gain LOL. mooncake nomnomnom. and i totally understand what you mean by bipolar weather- my city is basically a mini London where it rains every other hour mehhhh.
study hard, party hard!!! be safe!
I LOVE THAT SONG!
ReplyDeleteanyway. it sounds like you're pretty busy which is not entirely a bad thing...as long as things calm down soon
do tell about friends/roommates/hotguyscoughcough
i like story timee :D
wait, you need word? you can just download open office. it's free and has word functions and everything.
ReplyDeleteand I think it's cool that you make time for things you love (swimming/violin) :D
lol @ the weather. the weather is honestly the major reason i do not want to go to college in chicago...
oh & what is CS?