Super quick post before I go back to cramming for my Calc exam tomorrow morning at 10am since I got like, 3 hours of sleep last night.
Last post was a major low, and I'm back on my feet. Yep, I'm trying to be nice and stuff and meet people, and I think if I just give it a bit more time, I'll meet more people. Maybe not more guys, but definitely girls, haha.
So yes, I'm perfectly okay, and I will take all your suggestions into consideration and stuff when I try to make friends. Or something.
Yea my brain's not workin so well right now.
I hate a lot of these calc topics.
SEriously. This test for CALC I is almost everything we learned last year. ugh.
At least its clearer now. Phil was kinda a really.....yea. Randy's so much better.
Off to study and hopefully get in bed before 12 so I can get almost 9 hours of sleep. We'll see.
I'm happy for you. :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck!
ReplyDeleteIf you know that you want to change something about yourself, then go ahead and change it! And remember that your friends are always here to support you. Just let us know if you want us to do anything!
ReplyDeleteAnd I blame everything on homesickness. The initial exhilaration has faded and now you are subconsciously rejecting meeting new people because you miss your old community. Know this and change :)