I'll find someone like you.
"Someone like you," Adele
-----------------------------
Life is practically the same everyday here, it's getting a bit boring. Mondays and Wednesday are frantic rushing to get everywhere all the time. And then I'm either holed up in my room cause it's too hot out (or cold now I guess), or holed up in my room because I have honestly nothing better to do.
I have my first IB exam tomorrow. Fun, fun.
Oh, which reminds me. I got tipsy for the first time the night of my birthday XD I'm pretty much a lightweight I think? Not sure how much was in that drink, but yea. It was an interesting experience, hahaha.
did you join asian club? that would be a fun place to make friends.
ReplyDeletetiffany drank? tiff liu drank?? :O the world is coming to an end :O
ReplyDeleteHaha, no I didn't, simply because the "asian club" stuff i found was like. FOB asian. As in, I speak very very little english, oh hey, so do you! lets all talk in chinese!
ReplyDeleteHahaha, yes, lilly, i drank =) i've done it before, just not out of the house or in such a large quantity....