The sky is bleeding above me, and I am blistered
I walk these lines of blasphemy, every day
And still,
Like a bad star, I'm falling faster down to her
She's the only one who knows, what it is to burn
"What it is to burn" Finch
---------------------------------------------------------
Today was hell. In the morning /afternoon anyways.
So I was up late studying for the Econ quiz I was freaking out about, and then didn't sleep until like, 3? So I fell asleep around 330, my alarm was for 630. Guess what I did? I did Tiff. I turned it off when it rang and went back to sleep. Thank God I had another one set for 730; I set another 30 minutes before class so I knew when about I needed to head out. I woke up, freaked out, brushed my teeth and sprinted out the door. Not fun.
And then I came back to my room and crammed for the bio quiz and math quiz. Bio was actually kinda hard...my group and I didn't really know the answers =\ It was like, reading check, but we'd never learned the stuff before so it was like, "eh??" But then Econ was like, WTF. I studied SO HARD AND YOU MADE IT SO EASY? Most of it was anyways.
Math was. eh. 3 questions, I think I got half right, one totally right, and one....mostly right? Who knows. IT's okay. As long as I do better on the rest, I can drop that and one more score as my lowest.
Today was ICE SKATING. SO MUCH FUN. OMG. WHY DIDN'T I GO EARLIER. I only fell once (YES) and managed to pretty much get it going! I'm so happy hahahaha. And there were a lot of hot/cute guys there ;P
What else? I'm so tired haha. Not much sleep last night...I'm skipping worship tomorrow I think.
The food here is eh. It's a rather small dining hall cause this is a private housing thing, but the food's usually pretty decent! The roommates are great, I think I'm kinda misjuding Evelyn. She's a great girl, maybe I dont' like her habits a bit, but she's really a great person.
Btw, haha, I"m not in Chicago! I'm actually maybe like 3 hours away? But no city-strolling or anything really....it's so easy to get lost around here.....
I have no ideas or creativity at this time of the night....It's like, 4 am to my body. Haha.
I think we're going apartment hunting or viewing tomorrow....we're thinking about moving next year, but we'll see. I kinda like it here. It's....spoiling me. hahahaha.
-----------------------------
You know I'm a crazy bitch
I do what I want when I feel like it.
"Smile" Avril Lavigne
D: ohh yay to staying up at 3am! 4am for me xD
ReplyDeleteice skating! we should have an ice skating party here when everyone comes back :D
how is the campus? good? i always thought it was in chicago for some reason hm. how is ... champaign? i think the town is called? so i looked up your school, and the first thing that caught my eye was: "1,000 student organizations, ranging from the climbing club to the Chinese mahjong club." MAHJONG CLUUUB. @_@ I WANT TO JOIN LOL.
ohh evelyn. only one roomate? wait didn't you not have a roomate before? i think i missed an update somewhere lol.
apartment hunting! that sounds fun actually. good luck with apartments!
have you joined any clubs? & doing any sports other than swimming?